Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day at the Movies...

One of the great things about summer is FREE movies! I do love that about living here in the summer. Several of the local theaters offer free movies during the day on weekdays. They are usually movies that have come out within the last year or two and it is great! Last year we took Drew and his little friend S to see Curious George and Happy Feet, both of which they loved. We were surprised at how well they sat through the movie and really enjoyed it, especially considering they were just 2 1/2. Well surely at 3 1/2 they will love it just as much....right? Well, so we thought. We took them yesterday and we didn't make it all the way through before we had to go. (at least it was free). I must say though, I think it was just a poor movie choice, it was not a good movie for them and it did not keep their attention. So I do think we will try again another week with another movie.

I think the kiddos enjoyed the fountain out in front of the theater more than the movie itself! Here are some pictures. The boy in the middle of Drew and S is one of my friend's sons. It is funny to see that he is a year younger than those too...It's amazing how much they grow in a year! ...and yes that is my child to climb into the fountain....ugh....boys will be boys...




No comments:

 
Copyright 2008 and beyond Daisy Layne Boutique