Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another one....

Ear infection that is. I decided to take Drew to the doctor on Friday and sure enough he has another ear infection. For some reason his fever has been a little rough the last couple days. Alternating tylenol and motrin every few hours and the fever still breaks through sometimes. Overall he is still really happy and very bouncy. He has had two days of antibiotics now so I am hoping that tomorrow will be a little better. Poor guy.

It's funny, while I don't take for granted the progress Drew has made, sometimes it is easy to forget where we were a few months ago. I say this because when Drew doesn't feel well, it seems to bring out some of the things that I have not seen in a while. He has been lining things up again, spinning, jumping all over the place, and tuning me out more than usual. He also only slept 4 hours last night, which we haven't seen in a while. He has been averaging an almost normal 10-11 hours plus a nap!

I also think that he hallucinates when his fever is so high. Mom says that I used to hallucinate when I had high fevers, so I guess it is possible. He talks about weird things and even about ghosts and monsters when his fever his high.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2008 and beyond Daisy Layne Boutique