Thursday, March 13, 2008

Feeling Better

Drew is starting to feel better, I think I will send him to school tomorrow.  He seemed to have caught a virus, that really hit him this weekend.  I kept him home from school on Friday because I could tell he wasn't feeling well.  He never had a fever over the 99's, but woke up throwing up on Sunday.  I was really afraid that we were going to have to take him to the hospital, he was dehydrated and couldn't keep anything down.  Tony was out of town, but Grandma saved the day again.  Grandma came over with some supplies and by lunchtime he was peeing and keeping down liquids.  Poor baby.  His stomach is doing better and his appetite is back, but he is full of snot and is coughing.  We have pulled out the old flannel burp cloths to wipe his nose with so that it doesn't hurt as bad. 

No comments:

 
Copyright 2008 and beyond Daisy Layne Boutique